Today i’ve worked hard to make some changes to “wakeup tool” and so it came v2.
Changes that worth mentioning:
- New layout based on bootstrap. It’s responsive now 🙂
- Grouped hosts by type (Linux, Windows, Webserver). Each with it’s own verification procedure
- Changed WOL mechanism in order to remove dependencies on some installed binaries.
- Changed autodiscovery mechanism. Now it will check if host alive trough checking ports 3389,22,80. Again removed dependencies on external binaries.
- Changed log in mechanism to sfDoctrineGuard in order to allow future features that require permissions. If you require integration with Active Directory have a look here.
You can have a look yourself at: https://github.com/alexbumbacea/wakeup